1. Applicants should submit the application form (UMKA11/Rev.2) to the Unit of International Affairs, Deputy of Vice Chancellor Office (Academic & International), University Malaysia Kelantan, City Campus, Locked Bag 36, 16100 Kota Bharu, Kelantan Darul Naim, Malaysia.
2. Application should be submitted on or before 30thJune every year.
3. A processing fee of MYR 80.00 is applicable for every application submitted.
4. The completed application form must be PRINTED and SENT with THREE (3) copies of these documents, as follows:
a. Certificates, transcripts, score sheets or school reports from secondary or college attended. Photocopies of these documents must be certified.
b. Translated copies of certificates (if in other than English or Malay Language)
c. Health Report Certified by a physician.
d. A copy of a passport [all pages in A4 size paper] and eight  copies of passport size photographs.
5. All international students are required to have a valid international passport with a validity of five years.
6. To comply to Malaysian Immigration requirements, international students should provide the following documents:
a. A valid student visa
b. A valid student pass
For further information, please contact:
Unit of International Affairs
Deputy Vice Chancellor Office (Academic & International)
Universiti Malaysia Kelantan
Locked Bag 36
16100 Kota Bharu
Kelantan Darul Naim
Telephone : +609-7717000/7285/7249 Fax : +609-771 7232